Dear All, family and friends.
We wish everyone a merry Christmas, and wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year.
It is incredible to think that the year 2019 is almost over and the next year will be 2020. In many ways it feels really think that 2019 just starting…
I also hope that we can find more time to get our home updated next year. There has been many things in 2019 we have not been shared with you, To mention just a few below:
- Sarah finished middle school and started after the summer break on Brunswich High school.
- Sarah and Torben were in Denmark in March in connection with Heinrichs 80 birthday.
- This year Mette is a Senior at Brunswich High School and thus a student for next summer.
- Trine completed her first year at the FCC (Collages) and continued at Salisbury University.
- Lise continues to work as a Dental Assistant at Dr. Harvey Levy i Frederick.
- Torben has not been much at home in 2019, partly due to the new job function as Director of Customer Support, combined with the completion of previous work assignments, but hoping to be more at home in 2020.
- High school, Girls and Tommy was in Denmark last summer in connection with Ella's 80 year birthday. We thank in this regard for many pleasant hours with them we got the opportunity to visit.
- Torben was upgraded to 5.0…..
- Sarah was Confirmed in autumn where we had visits from Denmark.
- Mette was 18 year in November. We celebrated Mette's birthday in Tennessee where we spent Thanksgiving.
Christmas will be spent at home as usual. We have all the Christmas holiday and must be back to work and school in the new year. This year, however, we more, Tommy and Trine celebrated Christmas Eve together with us to Tommy can experience the “Danish” Jul. Christmas Day spend Trine and Tommy so together with Tommy's parents.
So far there are not any plans for Christmas day apart from relaxing at home and Christmas cheer with family. We usually meet with the neighbors at night which is always really nice.
New Year's Eve, we plan to gather our neighbors with us to enjoy and celebrate the start of a new decade.
Once again great Christmas and a giant Christmas hugs from all of us 5 her i USA.